Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Cartoon Crushes

Another fun spin off from Erica Brindley's blog. My opposite perspective of my top five cartoon crushes. I think I have a healthy mix of bad and good girls, along with an exceptional touch of taste in the looks department. Most of these women have some pretty unique attributes that put them in the top five.

To view Erica's top five cartoon crushes, you can go here Personally, I think her list is a bit odd, but who am I to judge? We've both made lists of cartoon crushes for christ sake.

1. Lois Griffin (from Family Guy)


For starters, Lois is the classic girl next door. From there, she's a bad girl trapped in a good girl world. She's the mother of three and has the body of an eighteen year old. Biggest plus? She likes fat guys.

2. Jessica Rabbit (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit)


Jessica never really has to shy from a playboy bunny costume, it's just too perfect in so many ways. Legs from here to New Mexico certainly help too. It doesn't hurt that she's a bad girl that likes to play the crowd. My god, don't get me started on the garters and the form-fitting red dress either. Also, to quote #1 - "if she smokes, she pokes".

3. Mystique (from X-Men)


Come on now, a naughty girl that can become anyone? Is there even doubt as to why she belongs on this list?

4. Harley Quinn (from Batman)



This girl is just all about fun, no matter if it's good and clean or not so nice. You've got to love the fact that she's generally a good person, just too naive to see that she's stuck in a bad woman's world. To top it off, she is comfortable around guns and never short of a joke.

5. Leela (from Futurama)


The single eye is a little odd, but you can't knock her down for that. Leela has an amazing figure and loves to be either nude or dressed in cute outfits. She likes a geek too, so that's a bonus. It certainly doesn't hurt that Leela seems to have some bisexual tendencies too. To top it all off, she's a military girl in incredible shape.

Notable Cartoon Ladies Not Mentioned:

These are some of the cartoon women close to making my top five, most notable Marge Simpson. I almost feel bad leaving Marge off the list, she's a stand-by-your man type of gal that is just fine with any faults that he has. In the end, in my opinion Lois Griffin beat her out in the looks department and that's about all that kept her off the list. Betty Boop was a tough one as well, as she's just a fun loving, entertainer type gal that has an old-fashioned way about things. I figure the least honor I can do these women is mention that they weren't mentioned..

- Marge Simpson

- Emma Frost

- Jean Grey

- Betty Boop

No comments: